Get Exactly The Look You Want With Mix & Match Living Stone Pillows
Just moved into a new home?
Ready to give your apartment a makeover?
Whatever your design needs, Living Stone Pillows can help you add a natural, comfortable, creative element to go with your interior decor refresh.
These deceptively comfortable pebbles make great pillows for kids’ rooms, dens, basements, family and living rooms.
And now – for the first time ever – you can mix and match your own set to get exactly what you want!
That’s what makes mixing & match Living Stone Pillows so special. You can customize and create the home you’ve been dreaming of – just take a look below to see some ideas.
Then, when you’re ready, select the sizes and colorings of the stones you want from the handy dropdown menu.
Plenty of Uses for Living Stone Pillows In Your Home
The uses for Living Stone Pillows are only limited by your interior design imagination. By mixing and matching, you can customize not only the look of each stone pillow but also the size.
- Creative Living Room – Don’t feel the need to limit your living room or family room to couches or sofas. While Living Stone Pillows can fill in the space like pebbles in a riverbed – you could mix and match small pillows to add variety to a modern, minimal space, they can also be the foundation for a completely new kind of living room, based less on furniture and more on comfort. Grab a set of multi-colored large pillows and build the room of your dreams!
- Fun For Kids – With a combination of giant Living Stone Pillows in any color you like, you can help your kids make their best pillow fort yet (more like a pillow castle!). Plus, they’re great for dens or play spaces so your kids have something to read on, and they add a touch of nature to their bedrooms. They’ll love these soft, durable stone pillows.
- Professional Photo Studio – Creatives unite! These lifelike stone pillows are a professional photographer’s dream – easy-to-use, lightweight, and comfortable. Set the scene of a natural outdoor environment by combining a few different styles of stones, and create the look you want today!
Types of Living Stone Pillows
The joy of personalization is directly connected to just how many options are available. With Living Stone Pillows, you have dozens and dozens of potential design layouts.
- 15 Natural Stone Looks – From solid color grays, whites and blacks, to pockmarked stones, stones with flecks of white, gray, and red, Living Stone Pillows come in a wide variety to give you exactly the home you’re looking for.
- 6 Stone Pillow Sizes – Not only can you mix and match colors, but you can mix and match shapes. If you’ve already got a living room setup, choose a handful of smaller pillows to complement. Or, fill a room with giant stone pillows and give yourself a new kind of comfort. The choice is yours!
Plus, don’t forget that you have the chance to save lots of money on shipping if you choose to fill your Living Stone Pillows by yourself. Check below for an easy way to make your new pillow set even more affordable.
When you’re ready for a home that’s truly your own, order your own mix & match Living Stone Pillows set today!
Sizes Included: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6.
Save 70% off your Living Stone Pillows, It’s easy – just read below.
Our Living Stone Pillows come with one options. You only can choose Without Filling.
Why ‘Without Filling’“– Living Stone Pillows are super easy to fill on your own, and you could save hundreds. First, you can get high-quality Premium Fiberfill at Walmart. A 5-pound box should only cost around $14, and you’d have no problem filling up plenty of Living Stone Pillows. So, you can either pick up the Premium Fiberfill or have it shipped separately to your store. Then, by shipping your Living Stone Pillows without stuffing, we can lower your price dramatically (saving you a bunch of money). As you’ll soon see, these Living Stone Pillows are HUGE when full. That means most sizes have to ship in their own box. Since shipping is based on the size of the box – not the weight – we have to charge a lot more. Instead, you could purchase the Living Stone Pillow Cover – fill it with Premium Fiberfill on your own – and save over 70% off the normal retail price.
How to Fill Your Living Stone Pillows – Each Living Stone Pillow cover has a discreet zipper along the bottom, great for maintaining the image of the stones, and for keeping your family comfortable while you use them. Just unzip to quickly fill the pillow with fiberfill. Likewise, it’s just as easy to empty it when it comes time to wash it.
*Attention: our pre-stuffed Living Stone Pillows do not have zippers and must be spot-cleaned by hand.
How to Adjust Your Pillow’s Firmness – It’s up to you. Our pre-stuffed Living Stone Pillows are nice and firm. That’s why we can’t vacuum-pack them, or ship them in smaller boxes. Or you can choose to stuff your Living Stone Pillows yourself, keeping them as soft or as firm as you like. The other nice part is being able to choose what you stuff your Living Stone Pillows with. Although we love to recommend a nice fiberfill, you could also get creative, using scraps of fabric, clothing, or anything else to fill your Living Stone Pillow to your liking.